The 414 Hotel in New York City
The 414 Hotel is centrally located in the Hell's Kitchen neighborhood -- one of the most desirable parts of Manhattan and close to the following:
- Subway station (A, C, E, 7, S, 1, 2, 3) - 5 minute walk
- Bus stop - 1 minute walk (Southbound #11 bus)
- Times Square - 6 minute walk
- Theatre District - 6 minute walk
- Javits Convention Center - 10 minute walk
- Restaurant Row (and hundreds of other restaurants in the neighborhood - 1 minute walk
- Port Authority/central bus terminal - 5 minute walk
- Rockefeller Center/Top of the Rock/Radio City Music Hall - 10 minute walk
- Museum of Modern Art (MOMA) - 12 minute walk
- Central Park - 18 minute walk
- Hudson River/West Side Promenade - 7 minute walk
- Jogging and Bike trails - 7 minute walk
- Intrepid Air and Space Museum - 8 minute walk
- Circle Line boat tours around Manhattan - 10 minute walk
- Penn Station - Central train station (Amtrak, NJ Transit, LIRR) - 18 minute walk
- Macy's - 20 minute walk
- Cruise Ship Terminal - Pier 88 and Pier 90 - 18 minute walk
- Empire State Building - 25 minute walk
- Columbus Circle - 18 minute walk
- Drugstore/Pharmacy - 4 minute walk
- Banks, ATM - 5 minute walk
Getting to us:
- The A, C and E subways are located on 8th Avenue and 42nd St. (exit at 44th Street) Port Authority Bus Station.
- The 1 subway line is on Broadway and 50th Street.
- The N, R and Q trains are located on Seventh Avenue and 49th Street.
- All 42nd street Times Square subways: N, Q, R, S, 1, 2, 3, 7 are also walking distance.
- The #11 bus goes uptown on 10th Avenue and downtown on 9th Avenue.
17 miles: You can take a yellow taxi from the airport with an approximate cost of $52.50 plus toll ($7.50) and tip. Shuttle bus is approximately $22.00 per person and makes stops at other hotels.
1. A taxi costs approximately $80.00 - $85.00 plus toll ($13.00) and gratuity. 2. The Newark Airport Bus is $16.50 per person and brings you to the Port Authority (42nd and Eighth Avenue). 3. An Air-Train now connects from Newark Penn Station to New York City Penn Station (34th street Eighth Avenue). We are 12 short streets away from Penn Station by either walking, taxi or by subway.
LA GUARDIA AIRPORT:
10 miles - taxi costs approximately $40-$45 plus toll ($7.50) and gratuity.